These gift ideas come under the category ‘best presents for her’. Hoping to save you some time with these suggestions as you’ve probably got enough on your plate organising the rest of Christmas if you’re a typical woman of a certain age! Hope you like these ideas and that one or two may be suitable for the women in your life. Just click on the blue links if you’d like more info on any of these gifts. Coming soon, present ideas for children and teenagers…
- White stem vases. Small, medium and large from £6.99 each. Great for both fresh and dried flowers and look especially good arranged in a group. Crocus
- Candle stick holders – beautiful glass sticks from Anna + Nina at Liberty London
- Neon leather belt – a fabulous touch of uplifting colour £59 from Kettlewell Colours
- Fifi key ring – makes finding keys so much easier. £25 from Kettlewell Colours.
- KateMoth – fragranced with a delicious combination of scents that deter moths, including Bergamot, Mint, Lavender, Rosemary Cedarwood and Thyme – these luxury sachets will be just the ticket to protect their cashmere and wool sweaters. £11 from Roadscents
- DKNY long dressing gown in soft chenille. Available in four other colours. £80 at Marks & Spencer
- Finally! A pair of PJs that have a pretty top to them. Bali Tropical Print Cotton Pyjama Set £45 from Artichoke. Matching dressing gown also available £45
- This might be one of the very few times that a woman would like to unwrap a pan. Why? Because this Always Pan has had so much hype recently. Everyone wants one. It is a true multitasker and looks so stylish in the kitchen. Available in 9 colours. Usually £135, currently on offer for £90. From Our Place
- Limited-edition conversation card game designed specifically for dinner parties. Let’s Dig In is organised into three courses: The Starters cards kick off the conversation with out-of-the-box prompts, the Mains go deep and encourage stronger connection, and the Desserts end the game on high note with their whimsical make-believe scenarios. £22 From Our Place
- DetoxifEye Depuffing Eye Patches £22 Luxurious eye patches in a hydrogel format that deliver essential nutrients to the delicate eye area. A real treat for someone’s peepers. Available at Marks & Spencer
- The Wellness Collection £25 (was £45) is presented in a stylish jute basket and features a votive candle, hand wash, hand & body lotion, sleep bath salts and pillow mist, plus a hand cream and body wash. Each of these Apothecary products are blended with scented essential oils considered to have soothing and calming qualities. A real treat for someone and won’t break the bank. Available at Marks & Spencer.
- My Exquisite leather cross body bag £59.99 – just ordered one of these (rather naughtily for myself) – they are great quality and super useful. Available in 17 different colours.
- Leather zip around Jaeger purse £60 – organisation in style. Available at M&S. https://www.marksandspencer.com/leather-zip-around-purse/p/clp60560225?color=NAVY
- Bee keyring £36 Someone will be very happy buzzing around with this! Aspinal of London
- Since lockdown (seems eons ago I know) crafting has become a very popular pastime. So this beginner’s pottery kit could be just the ticket for someone you know who is into art. £35 at Amazon
- Faux Fur animal print throw £79 We have one of these at home and it is a saviour on a chilly night, both to snuggle on the sofa and to drift off to sleep from M&S
- A pure silk pillowcase is a beauty saviour as well as a superior way to sleep, making it one of the most pleasing gifts to receive this Christmas. The smoothness of the material helps with temperature regulation, reduces hair frizz, and minimises morning wrinkles. 8 colours available. £29.50 buy now
- 14k gold plated Pearl choker necklace £45 from Anthropologie £45
- Large round velvet jewellery box £15 from M&S Spotted this the other day while I was in store and thought it was really good value.
- Lock and Spade charm bangle – elegantly simple – £85 from Kate Spade
- These positive affirmation cards are ideal for building confidence. £21 at Not On The High Street
- Love handle vase – fun but stylish too. £14.99 Buy now
Thought I’d finish with this wonderfully unusual item – the hanging jellyfish air plant from Crocus. £17.99
More thoughtful gift ideas can be found here