Gosh can hardly believe time is flying past so quickly and we’re already well into December. The weather has certainly turned and it’s currently beautiful blue skies complemented by crisp fresh air – marvellous for a bracing walk which often makes us feel that little bit more Christmassy! This week, I’ve trawled the internet to find you some Christmas gift inspiration for babies, children and teenagers…
B A B I E S
I’m not a proud grandparent (yet!) but can see the joy grandchildren bring to those of my friends who are. So here are a few “spoiling” things for those wonderful little people…
- Pure Cotton Chunky Knitted Cardigan (0-3 Yrs) £12 (6 colours available)
- Peter Rabbit™ Flopsy Comforter £12
- Winnie the Pooh™ Bouclé Jacket (0-3 Yrs) £20
- My First Activity Cube £45 from John Lewis
- Wooden Stack & Count £10 at John Lewis
- Personalised wooden train from £6 at NOTHS
C H I L D R E N
A few gifts that are guaranteed to make children happy and/or keep them entertained.
- Spacetalk Adventurer Smartwatch £149 The alternative to a mobile (with it’s potential for damaging social media access) that allows children to contact home and for the parent to track them.
- Spacetalk Adventurer Smartwatch £149 The alternative to a mobile (with it’s potential for damaging social media access) that allows children to contact home and for the parent to track them. John Lewis
- Smart Ball Kick Up Counting Football with Lights and Sounds £16.99 from Smyths Toys
- Poo Bingo £16.99 from Liberty London
- Peppa Pig wooden doll house £79.99 + free standard delivery (age 3+) at John Lewis
- Create Your Own Snappy Shark £11
- Audible subscription from £2.99 per month
- Magic Hat – a brilliant box of tricks. Easy to learn magic. £27
T E E N A G E R S
Notoriously tricky to buy for, teenagers are generally only interested in what’s cool (and, seemingly, exorbitantly expensive trainers!) However, (fingers crossed), I think they’ll find this selection hard to resist and you might even get a smile out of them!
- iWalk mini portable phone charger £23.99 at Amazon
- Personalised Vegan Leather Initials Airpods Case £22
- Create Your Own Neon Sign £11.55 from Amazon
- Photo clip string lights – to display photos, cards, drawings etc on their bedroom wall £8.49
- It’s never too early to start taking care of your hands so this new gift set which features Arran’s best selling fresh floral fragrance (a delicate blend of violet and velvety orris), could be just the ticket. The luxurious hand wash and hand cream are presented in a beautiful gift box. £30.
- I May Be Wrong T shirt £12.99 from Shirtbox
Push Rio is a luxury activewear brand – it’s sophisticated, trendy and ethically made. Perfect for an active, fashion-conscious teenager. Check out their website and take your pick.
- Fruit bubble tea kit – the cool beverage! £12.99
- Keen gamer? They’ll love these gaming accessories. £36.61
- Personalised snack bowl £20 from Not On The High Street
- Junior Sports Car Driving Experience £19 What teenager wouldn’t want to drive a Porsche Boxster or Subaru Impreza for three miles around a race track?