Continuing with our very popular Christmas gift ideas, here are some more recommendations that might help make this annual job a little easier for you…
- Cleveland Lounge hoodie £39.50 and matching joggers £39.50 (sizes 6 – 24) both from Fat Face.
- Lucky Sixpence pendant from Hersey & Son London Silversmiths £42
- Beauty Pie annual gift membership £59
- Hot chocolate selection £12 from John Lewis
- Positive Affirmation Cards £20 from Not On The High Street
- What teenager/woman doesn’t want longer lashes. According to my friend Amanda, her eyelashes grew a couple of millimetres in three weeks and she is thrilled: “This product is amazing – you won’t believe it until you’ve tried it for yourself” £30.25 UK Eyelash Serum
Handmade Italian leather belts with detachable buckles for both men and women. All belts come with a simple gold or silver buckle as standard. Once you have purchased a belt from Peachy, you can buy the lucky recipient another new buckle at a later date. There are even matching collars for the dog! Browse website here
When you come through my front door, an uplifting fragrance continuously welcomes you. This is because, unlike many other diffusers, Valentte artisanal products really work ie you don’t have to hold your nose right over the bottle in order to smell it! What I also like about their fragrances, apart from the strength, is that they have a unisex appeal ie they are not too sweet/sickly, just uplifting. This company only use pure organic essential oils and all their products – including a natural skincare range – are lovingly made by hand in small batches on their farm in the Cheshire countryside.Check out their Mix and Match gift boxes – excellent value at £25 (reduced from £55). Browse website now
- Socks and slippers aren’t always the most welcome Christmas present, but when it comes to UGG I think most of us would be delighted to receive a pair of these to slide our tootsies into. Available in 8 colours £80. UGG
- The Simple Music Player – it’s brilliantly easy to operate this MP3 player, so perfect for elderly parents who are not so good with technology. This is what my sister and I are getting our 92 year old parents for Xmas. £109.99 from Alzheimer’s Society
The perfect ‘shoe’ present – a gift voucher redeemable against anything in Mandarina’s quirky and original women’s luxury shoe collection. Available in £25, £50, £75 and £100 denominations. The lucky recipient can either apply the voucher code at the online checkout or phone 01307 819488 and speak to a real human being to place their order. More info
Make Your Own Mermaid This kid’s craft kit contains everything they’ll need to bring a mermaid to life including mermaid body, felt clothing, sequins, wool, beads, needle, thread and step-by-step instructions. £12.80 John Lewis
Waitrose Grocery Basket Gosh I remember having something like this when I was a sprog and I absolutely loved it! Love this type of imagination generating toy – hours of fun. £12.50 John Lewis
Leather tote bag Probably the most useful style of handbag to have. Excellent value at £59 and available in twelve other great colours from Artichoke Collection. Buy here
Beanie hat & scarf. Crafted from 100% sustainable yak yarn, these are beautifully soft. Undyed natural light brown marl. Arrives in a smart presentation box made from recycled materials. £37. Matching scarf also available £75. Both from Misty Cashmere. More info
Here are a trio of floral Christmas gift ideas: A mini-posy, the Botanical Box contains a delightful selection of fresh aromatic and seasonal floral ingredients. Completely unique, with flowers that change with the season, each box is hand packed with care making it a truly personal floral experience. £14.95 More info
No Water Wax Amaryllis No watering required, so this plant is incredibly easy to look after – and that means they are great for both children and novice gardeners. Basically, it’s an amaryllis bulb that has been dipped in white wax, popped onto a simple wire stand and then dressed up with festive antlers, eyes and a big red nose. £19.99 Buy now
Anthurium ‘Million Flowers’ houseplant. I treated myself to one of these when I was in my local garden centre and it has proved to be a canny buy. As the name suggests, this very low-maintenance house plant is very free-flowering and enhances any room in the house with it’s abundance of flowers and glossy green leaves. I water mine once a week and it hasn’t needed any other attention. £24.99 from Crocus.
Last but not least, a little stocking filler. Tissues packed in a circular card tube that fits perfectly into the cup holders in your car. I wouldn’t usually suggest giving tissues as a gift, but these are particularly useful as you can reach for a tissue one handed and they are available in a fun range of designs and colours. Four tubes for £7.99 from Tishoo. 10% of profits go to charity and the tubes are 100% recyclable and plastic-free. Shop now
Ifyou buy something, we may earn an affiliate commission for which Annabel and I are very grateful and use to fund the running costs of this free-to-all website.