Daniel Sandler is one of the UK’s most successful and widely quoted make-up artists, he has launched his own range of make up that gives women the tools to recreate his natural style for themselves. With an impressive list of celebrity clients including Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, Yasmin Le Bon, & Jade Jagger, Daniel is definitely one to follow.
We thought it was high time we contacted the genius himself to ask if he would consider creating a CountryWives look and show our readers how to recreate the same look at home.
Needless to say we have been blown away by Daniel’s generosity of spirit, he has delighted us by creating a beautiful, classic look exclusively for CountryWives readers (looks rather like me actually!) along with a step by step guide on how to apply the make-up……read on and enjoy!
1. Prep skin using face primer
2. Pop fluid foundation on area’s that need evening out.
3. Dab concealer where necessary, don’t forget the eye socket.
4. Dab Watercolour in Spicey on cheeks.
5. Run gold shadow on the lids, then sweep dark brown shadow in sockets
6. Apply beige shadow under lower lashes
7. Run blue eyeliner inside lower lash line.
8. Pop on mascara and groom brows.
9. Apply soft lipstick on to lips – try “Shy” Lipshine Lipstick.
According to Daniel “this look is so versatile – can be worn day or night”!