As you know Grace and I are great fans of Look Fabulous Forever make-up and skincare specifically for older women. This video from LFF came at a perfect time ie when many of us are wanting a Spring refresh for our make-up. I love the way that Sally incorporates green eye make-up into her routine. This is a colour I have never used and as I have similar eye colour to Sally I thought it was worth trying and would certainly uplift my make-up from all the sludgy brown colours I wear during the winter.
I also really like the way that Sally explains the uses of each of the brushes. Finally, Sally is a woman near my age which is refreshing as I want to see what make-up looks like on a similar skin tone and texture to my own.
I have listed all the products used below the video so that if you like them you can click on them to go through to the LFF website to purchase or find out more.
- SMOOTH LIKE SILK FACE PRIME applied BEFORE foundation.
- Mix of both CONTINUOUS COVER FOUNDATION no. 2 £34 & LIGHT LOOK BEAUTY BALM no. 0.5 £34 (in summer Sally switches to no. 1) with a tiny bit of primer. Using FOUNDATION BRUSH no. 3 £18 to mix on back of hand and then apply.
- COVER TO COVER CONCEAL £19 no. 2 with CONCEALER BRUSH no. 4 £17.
- Set with light dusting of PERFECT FINISH TRANSLUCENT PRESSED POWDER £29 using POWDER BRUSH no. 1
- Use EYESHADOW BRUSH no. 7 £16 to set under eyes.
- BRING BACK BROW SHAPE £19 in blonde. Use spoolie EYEBROW BRUSH no. 6 before and after to keep brows in correct shape.
- SMOOTH OUT EYE PRIME using CONCEALER BRUSH no 4 (as before).
- NO SHIMMER EYE SHADOW TRIO in soft green £29 using EYE SHADOW BLENDING BRUSH no. 7 £16
- For definition use WEDGE SHADOW BRUSH no. 8 £13 to create effect of eyeliner
- LITHE LASH MASCARA £19 in black
- INSTANT BRIGHT HIGHLIGHT £24 to create light
- REAL RADIANCE BLUSH in peach £19 – a cream.
- ENDURING SUMMER BRONZE £29
- LIPSTICK in Sunset Glow £22
I hope this has given you some inspiration for a Spring look.
Lots more wellbeing articles here