Mango, Halloumi & Almond SaladCourse: Veggetarian, MainDifficulty: Easy
The combination of the main ingredients makes for a very tasty summer lunch.
1 tbsp of olive oil
½ pack of halloumi
30g of almonds
- For the dressing:
100g of yogurt
1tbsp of sriracha
½ lemon juiced
salt and pepper
- Begin by slicing the halloumi into 1cm slices
- Add some olive oil to a frying pan, once heated add in the halloumi and fry for a few minutes on each side until golden
- To prepare the dressing, add the yogurt, sriracha, lemon juice to a bowl, mix and season with salt and pepper.
- Next prepare the salad base by peeling and slicing the mango, slicing the spinach and roughly chopping the almonds and adding to a serving bowl
- Place your halloumi and dressing on top and enjoy!