Looks like we can say goodbye to the greyness and drizzle because – guess what – we’re expecting a heatwave in a couple of weeks. So we’ve just got time to slather on gradual tan moisturiser, give our feet a bit of love and attention, and dig out our favourite summer sandals. And if you’re in the market for a new pair for Summer 2021, scroll down to see the sensational pairs I have found online that are guaranteed to give you 50+ chic…
- Majorca Heeled available in sizes 3 – 10. £75 from Toms.
- Printed Fabric Ruched Crossover £59 pre-order from Charles & Keith
- Elsie Mule leather in Navy or Daffodil. On sale at Boden for £45.50
- Tulum Sandal. Seven colours in sizes 3 – 9 from £31.99 at Crocs
- Denim & Cork Clog from TuClothing at Sainsbury £14
- Disc Leather from Aspiga £58. Available in 8 colours.
- Kin Leap – various colourways available. Reduced to clear £27 at John Lewis
- Yolin leather sandals from Scotch & Soda £89.95
- Block heel strappy leather sandals from &OtherStories £85
- Gemma sandal trimmed with edgy studs from Coach £135.
- Soft leather open toe. Off white or Black. Online exclusive from COS. £89
- Buckle suede toe post with hidden cushioning technology from FitFlop £70
Now… which pair to buy?
More fantastic summer shoes featured here